This week was a slow starter; the weekend was spent overcoming the artistic block mentioned in the previous post. But it was time well spent in terms of self reflection, i soon realised that the feedback given wasn’t so negative. I took most of what was said and re-evaluated my work against it, I soon realised how flawed the design was right through to the initial sketches. I took a handful of the silhouettes from the start of the project and went in a different direction with them. Instead of focussing on what i wanted the final outcome to be, instead i looked at the shapes i was forming and how the shapes related to each other. I experimented quite a bit with this, not rushing in to anything, I soon settled on one of the characters designs I just had to come up with an interesting design to go with it.